Hi lovelies! Did you have a good Christmas? I definitely did, but more to come on that later :) I wanted to get in one last post before the new year and share with you my 5 highlights of 2011 :)
1. I graduated from college. Then I moved to New York, leased my first apartment and started a real job! Those are all pretty major life changes- as my sister said, “You’re like a real person now!” haha :)
2. I wore red lipstick! A year ago, I would have been way too afraid to put on red lipstick and leave my house. Now I’ve found a couple of shades that work on me and I love how glam I feel with some lipstick on. I’m proud of myself for trying something new in the beauty department and here’s to expanding my lipstick collection in 2012!
3. I met these lovely ladies and other great bloggers. In June, I attended my first blogger meetup in Connecticut and had a really good time hanging out with Lydia, Amber, Courtney, and Megan. Since then, I’ve had the pleasure of hanging out with Alex (who is awesome btw :) several times, as well of meeting some of my favorite bloggers, including Mel of Une Vie Geniale and Keiko of Keiko Lynn. I can’t wait for the next blogger meetup!
4. Fashion Week in NYC. Fashion Week in September was a crazy/awesome time. I had the opportunity to attend some really fun events like the Stranded Blogger Meetup, ModSwap, and Blogger’s Night Out, as well as had my first Fashion’s Night Out experience. I was exhausted after that whirlwind week, but would do it all again in a heartbeat. Maybe next time I can attend one of the blogger conferences!
5. The Grand Opening of my Etsy shop. It was something I had been wanting to do for a while and once I finished school, I finally had more time on my hands. My little shop is still growing, but one of my new year’s resolutions will be to improve on my shop and get more sales!
Tell me: What was your favorite part of 2011?
I’m just want to take a moment to thank you all for your support this past year! I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there are some people out there who actually want to read what I say :) Happy New Year to one and all! I hope you have a blast celebrating and I’ll be back with lots more posts about the holidays and more after the new year! :)