A Pearl Tee Please

Did you guys have a nice weekend?  I certainly could have spent my weekend more productively, but I did have a good time with friends, as well as applied to a couple more jobs.  As graduation gets closer and closer, I get more and more nervous about finding a job!  But really, what I want right now is for this weather to make up its mind so that spring can come and stay!

cardigan, skirt, shoes- forever 21, tee- charlotte russe, tights- target

Since the warmer weather is not cooperating here, I had to wear tights with this outfit.  I got this t-shirt with the pearly neckline on sale at Charlotte Russe for $10 and I absolutely love it!  It gives the outfit a dressy feel and matches perfectly with my earrings.  Also, this skirt was a steal at Forever 21 for $6.80 and because of the waistband, I can easily fold it and wear it at different lengths.

Also, I ordered some things earlier in the week and these packages should be arriving tomorrow so I am quite excited!  No more shopping for a little while though as I need to earn back all the moola that I spent over spring break!  Has anybody else been doing some online shopping recently?  If so, what did you buy?

Send me a little hello on twitter– I’d love to chat with you! :D

Comments

1. Kallie Feigenbaum says

i love that skirt! don't get stressed about finding a job. maybe start applying now if you're freaking out though. get an early start :)

Thank you so much Sharon! I know, I definitely know that I love my clothes even more when I've gotten them at a good price! :D Thanks for the suggestion- I think that will be my next post! :)

Aww, that's so sweet of you to say, thank you! Yes, I totally do the same thing- look online then buy in store, or go back online if they don't have it in store! I love shopping way too much! haha :D

Thank you so much Rosy! I usually tend toward dark colors, but every once in a while I want to wear something bright =)

I remember reading about your very strict dress code- so sad that you can't wear your tee to work! Ooo, new clothes- I'm off to check out your purchases right now! :)

6. Makemommychic says

Hey Nnenna,
    You are so stylin'. I love the pearl tee and I love the price even more! Thanks for dropping by my blog- you need to post pics of your new spring purchases (like the romper- i love rompers!) €

7. Gentrilee says

Thank you for your comment on my blog! It always makes me so happy when new people visit. :) You are so gorgeous! I love the outfit!! I am a total online shopper. I have my favorite sites I look at, figure out what I want, and then I go buy in person. Haha!

8. cam & val says

love your top – you look gorgeous! thank you so much for your lovely comment on our blog – so sorry it took us so long to get back to you! but we really appreciate it. maybe you would like to follow each other? let us know.

hope you'll come visit us again soon :]

xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

9. Raindrops On Rosy says

Thanks for commenting on my blog:) I looooooooooooove this outfit! I love the brightness of it too! And I'm pretty much gaga over texture tights:)

10. Melissa says

I have a tee very similar to that but since we're not allowed to wear jewelry to work, I'm afraid that will constitute as a necklace and it'll be banned! It's so pretty though! I really love that skirt too.

I've bought a few things from Forever 21 online recently, I'm wearing one of those purchases today!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

11. samalamode says

Cute outfit! And with your comment about the maxi skirts. You can totally wear one! I'm really petite (5'0) and I looove wearing them! :) They actually make you look taller!

12. Nicole, Coco Maria says

The neckline on that top is so adorable! And I love the color of your skirt. Great outfit :)

13. Nikki says

awh, so bad the weather over there isn't all that warm and shiny! hope the sun will come out soon so you can leave the tights! I like this outfit a lot :) x

I really like rearranging/reorganizing my room- I like my space to be just so! I would love to see some pictures of your efforts! :) And thank you, it is fun to say! :D

15. ohsosophi says

I spent my weekend reorganizing my room at my parents' house so it's actually a nice place to be. The comings and goings of college plus upgrading to a queen from a twin had left it in a state of total spatial inefficiency and neatly grouped clutter. So much better now!

I looooove your pearl tee (it's so fun to say that, too!). What an awesome way to jazz up a nice basic like that.