On Nnenna’s Needles #16

Spring Skirt

I made this springy skirt a couple of years ago.  As you can see, it’s in one of my favorite colors- purple.  The inside is also lined with a cotton fabric in purple, since the lace on the skirt is sort of see-through.  So far, I’ve worn this skirt with a basic tee and sandals because I wanted to keep the look simple, but it might be time to try some new outfit combinations!

How has everyone’s week been so far?  Things have been fairly slow around here and I just have one more final to take before I’m completely done with college!  Saturday at noon, I’ll be one happy camper because I will have finished all my work and I’ll be days away from my beach trip- can’t wait! :)

Comments

1. Silvia DellaGiacoma says

how cute is this skirt???? i totally love it…never thought about making a knitted skirt…hm!

2. sharde@thestyleprojects says

thanks for the sweet birthday wish! i had a whole lot of fun, granted-anything is fun with my hubs. i liked your white out! :)

Thanks Jamie and glad to hear that you're having a good week! Thank you- can't wait to share my pictures with you guys! =)

4. jamie says

this looks great!!! its perfect for warm weather and perfect for beach wear too!! my week has been great so far, thanks for asking! i hope your beach trip is super fun and filled with awesome photo ops ;) muah!

jamie, blogredhead

5. Ondressingup says

O my goodness! You must be so advanced at knitting. Hahaha. I love the scalloped hem and the gorgeous pattern you created with the stitches.

6. Sian says

This is amazing!! You are so talented to be able to do things like this, it looks like something you could buy in a shop!! =)

7. Monique says

Congrats on being done with school. This skirt is super cute! You are talented lady! Have a great time at the beach!

8. Gentrilee says

Oh i would love a beach trip! I'm jealous. :) No great beaches here. Yay for almost beind done with school! Way to go! And that skirt is awesome! You're super duper talented.