Accessories Challenge: Part Two

DSC_0024

With all of the busyness surrounding opening my etsy shop, I forgot to post the second part of my accessories challenge (if you’re not sure what I’m talking about, read more here)!

Day 3: Owl Necklace from KittyCait

Day 4: Ring from H&M

Day 5: Ring from Forever 21

By challenging myself to wear more than my usual accessories for a week, I was able to give some of the pieces in my jewelry collection a little more love!  I now spend more time thinking about and choosing what accessories I want to wear to complement my outfit.  Even though I won’t be documenting it all the time, it’s definitely an on-going challenge! :)

On another note, I’m going to D.C. for the first time this weekend, so I’m very excited about that!  It will be nice to get out of NYC for a little bit, visit with old friends, and tour a new city :)

Tell me: What are your weekend plans?

Comments

I love the owls! They are the cutest! :D
    I wish I owned some of those accessories!
    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog–you are so sweet! Thanks for stopping by!

I love the idea of your accessory challenge. I’d like to do something similar. Even though I wear many pieces of jewellery, it is usually the same few items and I certainly don’t use my collection to its full potential. I adore your owl jewellery in this post, it is so sweet. I also like the idea of your etsy store. This is something I want to do when I get the chance.

i am SO EXCITED about your knitting!!! sorry i’ve been so absent on here lately. i’m really getting over this whole having three jobs and being in school full-time thing. i miss my bloggsss ): oh well. it’s only for a short time. anyway! sorry for the ramblin’

hope you’re doing well!!

that turquoise ring is exquisite! you’re going to love d.c. i spent my birthday there this year and had such a blast. treat yourself to a delicious cocktail at the gibson while you’re there. :)

Your owl stuff is so cute. I hope you had a great time in D.C. I’ve never been there, but almost went there once. I realize almost went there doesn’t count, but whatever. Maybe someday!

Loving all the accessories, I really love the owl jewelry in particular. I love the concept of making a point to wear more of your jewelry instead of sticking to your staples, I have so much jewelry that yes, I don’t give much love to.