The Perfect Day for Pho

Last week Alex and I met up for pho at this small restaurant in my neighborhood, the East Village.  Even though the light was quickly fading, we managed to snap some pictures at a pretty church/little park in the area.

IMG_14837

Target Trench and Tights, Forever 21 Dress (underneath), Steve Madden Flats, Lulu’s Bag

IMG_14840

IMG_14845

IMG_14863

IMG_14857

*pictures above taken by Alex or myself

Also, Happy Halloween everyone! Over the weekend, I participated in some Halloween festivities with my friends.  I ended up recycling a costume from years past since I didn’t have time to make anything new.  I had a great time goofing around with my friends and it’s always fun to see what everyone dresses up as!

Tell me: What are you dressing up as this year?
Also, if you want to hear me ramble on a bit, go check out my vlog from last week =)

Comments

love the purse pic!! i need to give pho another chance. the last time i had it, i could barely take in more than a few spoonfuls. next time, i’m ordering no meat.

2. Gertrude says

Your trench is perfect! Happy Halloween. I don’t dress on Halloween because it’s not really celebrated like in the US here :/

oh, man. there are few things in this world i love more than pho. i was just having a conversation with someone last week on how great it would be to have a 24 hour pho place within walking distance of my house. it’s a cure all food and so delicious!

you look fantastic in these photos. i went as a mouse this year. not the most creative costume, but i was pleased. :)

I love your outfit and this picture, you look so good, that trench is really cool and the color and shape are perfect, you are really beautiful, also that bag rocks! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

there is always something so beautiful about stain glass windows of churches. they have such a soft spot in my heart. adore! you are gorgeous girl. i love your little dress / skirt poking out from the bottom of your jacket. perfect!
    xo TJ

Hi Nnenna! That trench is so great. I want so badly to see the dress underneath. (pouts quietly). You are so pretty.

Thanks for coming by and saying hello on my blog today. That was very sweet. It’s wonderful to meet you!

What an adorable outfit, I love that bag, it is so gorgeous! I love the light and location where you took the pictures as well, some churches are so ridiculously pretty. I didn’t actually dress up this year, I came up with a bunch of ideas and had a low-key Halloween so decided not to dress up.

<3Honeysuckelle