Hola friends! With all the little changes happening around here and the busyness of this season, I thought it would be a good idea do a bit of a round-up about what I’ve been up to lately, for my sake and yours! :)
New in the mail:
– My Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases finally came! I ordered these boots from Macy’s and this dress and a pair of loafers from Lulu’s. Don’t worry, you’ll be seeing these things on the blog soon I hope :) I also got a sweet little package from Laura containing a recipe, awesome Christmas mix CD (which takes me back, I love it!), and a bag of tasty tea! Thanks again Laura :)
New on the blog:
– I made some small changes around the blog a while back but I never officially announced them! As you can see, I switched to a three-column layout and in the right sidebar you’ll now find links to my lovely sponsors, Flowers From Fatima and BrideBlu Jewelry! You should definitely check out these ladies’ shops because they sell beautiful merchandise :) I also add a tab in the navigation bar and a mini visual in the right sidebar so you have easy access to my etsy shop. You have until December 16th to place an order for delivery by Christmas in the domestic U.S., so you better get to shopping! :)
– There have been a few new features on the blog: Around Nnenna’s Nest gives you a little peek into my home, On Nnenna’s Nails shows my weekly manicures, and Handmade Holidays is my series of gift guides for the holidays showcasing Etsy sellers only. If you haven’t had a chance to check out this features yet, now’s the time!
New in the blogosphere:
– In case you hadn’t heard, Google will be shutting down Google Friend Connect in the near feature and I just don’t want to lose you guys! There are several ways to stay connected to my blog: you can follow me on Bloglovin’, subscribe to my RSS Feed, or follow me on Google+ where I share all of my favorite finds on the web. There’s also Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest! I would so appreciate it if you could follow me on one of these other platforms! :)
Pin of the Week:
– I found this cute DIY on Pinterest this week which I think will definitely come in handy as the gift wrapping begins! To see more of my findings, check me out on Pinterest!
Tweet of the Week:
– Emily and Mayra totally made my week with this tweet! Thank you again Emily for the RT and Mayra for being my 5th sale on Etsy! :)
– I’m sure you guys have heard about JewelMint, the awesome jewelry collection created by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter? Well the lovely people over at JewelMint have generously offered my readers a discount: Enter ny1002 at checkout for 50% off your first month of JewelMint, courtesy of the New York MBA Team! More to come on that later! :D
Tell me: What have you been up to lately?