Spring 2012 Fashion Trends

Spring-Trends-Mint

I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but I recently joined a local Etsy team here in New York, The New New Etsy Team!  I’m really excited to be a part of the group and get to know more crafters here in NYC.  In addition, I’ll be contributing posts on their blog, so that’s where I am today!  The picture above is just a sneak peek, click through to my post to see how I found some of Spring’s biggest trends on Etsy.  This is my first post on the New New Team blog, so I would love for you guys to leave me a little bit of comment love over there! :)  Also, check back on Friday for the March round-up of the Correspondence Club!

Comments

congrats on joining the etsy team, will check out your post right now! Oh and hell yes, i am all about mint this spring!! I love that clutch!!:)
    Much love, Gabriele. xx

I am Just starting to jump on the mint trend. I do like everything here. Mint things fit pretty much every thing. Love this clutch!

3. AizaMarie says

I love these shades…It makes me think to have this kind of color when it comes to fashion…I really love the bag…

4. Melissa says

Love the purse. In fact, my nails are painted mint right now. Guess I am getting along with the trend. :)

Thank you all for your sweet comments and for popping over to New New Team blog to check out my post! I’m so grateful for your support :)

6. Adhriene says

Mint is one of the best colors or shades right now and as I can see in these things, they are perfect fashion!

Trackbacks