Purple Pants

Purple Pants 1

Purple Pants 1

Purple Pants 3

Sweater- Forever 21 // Pants- Old Navy // Boots- TJ Maxx via Lydia

If it’s looking like it’s not snowy enough in these pictures, it’s because these are about a month old and were taken when I was home in California visiting my family. I remember when I didn’t own a single pair of colored pants. Then Old Navy had a major sale on their Rockstar Jeans and I had an Old Navy coupon, so I was able to score three pairs of colored pants for about $15 each!

I love colored pants for two reasons: one- they’re fun and two- they’re a great way to switch up your look when it’s freezing degrees outside and your wearing nothing but pants to keep warm. So far I have these purple ones, a mustard-colored pair and also some bright green ones. I still want to add a few more colors to my wardrobe- particularly a cobalt blue and a true red.

Tell me: Would you wear colored pants?

Comments

I only have a bright orange pair (that I wear rarely), a light green and turquoise pair that I wear often. My problem always turns out to be that I dont have that many tops to match. I feel like I always end up wearing a black top, and need to learn to branch out!

I’ve been trying the monochromatic look with my colored pants lately- wearing the same color family on top in darker or lighter shade. You’re right, it is more challenging to match to colored pants and I like to go on Pinterest to look for inspiration!

I love your grape purple pants! They’re so awesome, and those sparkly chelsea boots are amazing as well. :D I would definitely wear some colored skinnies, but alas, I am not much of a pants person, so I can’t say that’s going to happen anytime soon… but I do love how they look on others (such as your stylish self!).

What a fantastic deal! This color purple is so gorgeous! I have a light purple pair with white faded polka dots on them, and then a burgundy pair. I’d like to try mint, and see how that works.

Thank you! I had to size up but I do love that they’re not so long on me that I have to roll them up (I always almost have to roll up my pants).

I’m really digging the purple pants on you and I like how you paired it with a similar colour shoe. I actually love coloured trousers. They really make any outfit more dressy and classy! xo