Sorority Girl

DSC_0078

DSC_0078

DSC_0013

Today’s post title has absolutely nothing to do with me and everything to do with my sister. I wasn’t in a sorority during college but she is and she really enjoys it. With gear as cute as her sweatshirt above, I told her I would join a sorority just to be able to wear that sweatshirt (I’m totally joking of course!).

DSC_0060

Sweater- H&M // Necklace and Pants- Forever 21 // Bag- c/o Princess Sparkle // Boots- TJ Maxx

DSC_0047

DSC_0067

I’m wearing a lot of favorites in this outfit. This burgundy cabled sweater from H&M only cost $15 and I wear it all the time, so I definitely feel like I get my money’s worth. Also, I’m debuting my new favorite pair of shoes on the blog today- these glitter ankle booties from TJ Maxx via Lydia! It’s kind of a funny story how I got them- Lydia posted a picture of these shoes on her Instagram and I immediately fell in love. I asked if they had any my size, which they did, and she offered to buy them and send them to me- so sweet! I pretty much wore these every day while I was in California visiting my family because they’re so comfortable and add a dash of fun to every outfit.

Speaking of fun, one more picture of my sister because she’s so cute- thanks again for taking my pictures Nikki!

bwiP5n on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

(all photos of me in this post taken by my lovely sister)

Comments

I love this nice relaxed look, the great sweater and necklace, and of course the booties! Glad you are enjoying them – they are nice and comfortable!

The necklace might be inspiring me to make some more lace jewelry, I have a pair of earrings I made, but I haven’t worn them in forever.

Thank you Lydia! Oh, your lace earrings sound really pretty. There was a lace necklace from an etsy shop that I wanted a while ago but never ended up purchasing!

I love this burgundy sweater! I love it when I find an inexpensive item that I constantly cycle through my wardrobe. It makes the purchase so worth it! Those glitter booties are awesome, too!

Yay for new favorite items! You look great in burgundy and I’m loving the necklace and shoes as well … :)

Cute pics of your sis, too. :)

Love those glitter boots! How cute is your sister? :) I was totally in a sorority (well, a fake one because I went to a private school that didn’t have national charters), most likely to wear the sweatshirts. haha.

Thank you Iris! I still have a few fave t-shirts from college too that I wear from time to time, but they’re not as cute as my sister’s sweatshirt! :)

Thanks so much Rachel! I really like these pants- they’re very comfortable because they’re more like jeggings, so I wear them quite often!

Ah, you’re both so cute! I love your sweater to bits, everything about it. And I’ve not yet gotten into the statement necklace trend (can you believe?) because I honestly don’t wear much jewelry on the daily. But THAT one is adorable, totally want.

Thank you so much Casee! I was late to join the statement necklace trend, but I really love it because it’s the perfect way to add some *oomph* to a basic outfit. I want to start collecting affordable ones like this one now!

Trackbacks