Hot Pink Lips

Hot-Pink-Lips

Hot-Pink-Lips

I love the look of hot pink lips (and so does my roomie- he might be more obsessed than I am). I’ve been searching for the perfect shade for a while, and I have one pink color that I like, but it’s still not exactly what I’m looking for. I feel like hot pink can easily look garish against my dark skin, so I might be leaning towards a matte color- still bright, but not so glossy. Here are a few colors that I found while looking online…

Hot-Pink-Lipsticks

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5  (top image via)

Tell me: Would you wear hot pink lipstick?
Do you have any particular hot pink shades that you like?

Comments

1. Nikki Odeluga says

I try to keep as little makeup on my face as possible, especially on my lips. How else would I be able to keep up with my vaseline addiction??
    I do love this look though. You’ll have to do a post when you find your color!

You know you’ve always been better at makeup than me, but I’m slowly starting to get really into lipstick. I’m probably going to stop by Sephora tomorrow and we’ll see if I find anything good!

I love that lip shade in the photo. I wish I could find a color that would actually make my lips look like that. Most end up being too sheer, or if they are opaque, too matte and drying. Cracked lips + bright color is not an attractive combo.

I love the shade in the photo as well but I doubt it would look like that on me! I’m with you- I’m looking for something with good color and that’s at least somewhat moisturizing.

The MUFE Acqua Lip Pencil in hot pink is fantastic– super long wearing. It’s really matte though and can be drying. I always carry extra Burt’s Bees when I use it!

Ahh, thanks for the suggestion! I think matte might be the way to go for me, but it can’t be too too drying. Thinking I’ll hit up Sephora before or after the event tomorrow!

I think the Smashbox pink is closest to what I’m looking for but first I have to see how the color transfers from the screen to my actual skin!