Can someone please tell me how we are already in the last month of 2013? I know everyone says it, but it really is crazy how quickly time goes by. This week was pretty busy for me- I went to a birthday dinner on Monday, saw Catching Fire with a few friends on Wednesday (I thought it was great) and today I’m hosting book club at my place. I also have a few fun activities to look forward to this weekend, including a brunch on Saturday and a tea party with a few blogger friends. Before we head into the weekend, I wanted to share a few links that I loved this week!
– The New York Times released their list of the best books of 2013. Have you read any of these?
– I thought this frosty holiday makeup look from The Beauty Department is really pretty.
– I’m not going to lie, I’m jealous of this apartment in Brooklyn. How can it look so put together after only three months?!
– These modern and simple holiday gift tags that Victoria designed are lovely.
– Nelson Mandela was a great man.
– In case you missed it, Pantone announced that the color of 2014 is ‘Radiant Orchid.’
– Did you seen the painting of Morgan Freeman drawn on an iPad? If I didn’t see this video, I wouldn’t believe it either!
Tell me: What do you have planned this weekend?