My Holiday Cards

holidays, 2013, holiday cards, christmas cards, zazzle, gold

zazzle merry everything holiday cards

It took me a little while to pick out my holiday cards. Originally I wanted to do a photo card; I don’t have a significant other and I thought sending a card with just my picture on it might be weird. Plus I needed to order my cards early so I could send them out for the Christmas Card Exchange.

In the end, the card I chose was originally designed to include photos, but I removed the stock photos and thought it still made for a pretty card. I ordered my cards through Zazzle and it was my first time using their site. It was pretty easy to customize my cards and the whole process was pretty quick- I received my cards less than a week after I ordered them!

anthropologie gold initial mug

gold glitter cards

Did you guys have a good long weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing and it was great to have a little break. I spent Thursday baking up a storm for Thanksgiving, then the rest of the weekend was pretty quiet with lots of tidying up around the house, knitting, reading, and watching movies on Netflix. Did you score any great Black Friday deals? I did some pre-Black Friday shopping on Wednesday and then I didn’t buy anything else. Tell me what you bought!

writing

Ornate Frame Holiday Cards– Zazzle // Washi Tape- Paper Presentation // White Signature Ballpoint Pen– Poppin // Golden Monogram Mug– Anthropologie

Comments

1. heather says

ooo i love these cards. they are so pretty and simple. I love things that are just clean.

heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

Ah I love these! You can’t ever go wrong with white and gold. I’ve never really thought of sending out holiday cards on my own but you’ve made me think otherwise…it would be nice to check in with a note to family and friends who I don’t get to see very much anymore!

3. Jenmarie says

I love your choice of cards! They are elegant and super unique. Whoever is receiving these will keep them forever, I’m sure! :)
    stylethroughhereyes.com

4. stylemebad.com says

Those cards are perfection. Merry Everything is genius. so cute! I didnt venture out and shop but I did a little online shopping but was overall busy hosting my own blackfriday sale! :)

5. Michelle says

I have spent the past 3 days searching for holiday cards this year and thank goodness I found your post! I ordered these with rush delivery today! Thank you for sharing this great find. I am also single, and love sending out holiday cards, but it’s always a struggle to find ones that aren’t awkward as a singleton. :) Love these!

Hi Michelle, I’m so thrilled I could be of some help! Glad to know that I’m not the only one in that boat :)

I hope your cards arrive very quickly and that you love them when they do :) Happy Holidays!