Did anyone else feel like this was the longest week yet? Maybe I was just extra excited for the weekend because I’m headed to Philly this evening to celebrate my friend’s birthday. A bunch of my friends from college are also coming so I know it’s going to be a good time. Since I’ll be spending a couple of hours on a bus, here’s some reading material for me (and you!).
– An interesting article in The Cut about Lupita Nyong’o and the 31-year-old ‘It’ Girl.
– This emoji video of Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk in Love’ is highly amusing. Emojis forever!
– I’ve been absolutely loving the Paris photos on A Piece of Toast. I’ve only been to that magical city once for a few short days and I would love to go back for longer.
– You probably heard that they’re changing up the format of the SAT. I’m not sure how I feel about that!
– Ru Paul’s Drag Race is finally back and I am THRILLED.
– I’m coveting these polka-dot sneakers that would be perfect for spring/summer.
Tell me: What do you have planned this weekend?