I’ll just come right out and say it- I’m so tired of wearing boots. I’m ready to move on to a different shoe, a less all-encompassing shoe. You guys know that I’m a flats girl since I walk to and from work, so for the past few weeks I’ve been looking for a new pair of flat shoes to add to my closet.
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I recently picked up a pair of oxfords from Joe Fresh. I used to have a pair but I rarely wore them because I had trouble styling them (and I have no idea where they are now!). I think they’re such a clean and classic shoe, so I’m ready to give it another try. This time I have Pinterest as a tool for styling inspiration and these are a few looks that I loved. I want to try wearing my oxfords with…
– a simple sweatshirt + a sleek little mini.
– a sweater + boyfriend jeans.
– a leather jacket + cuffed jeans.
– simple basics like an oversized grey sweater + skinny black pants.
– a button-down + bright accessories.
– a striped tee + flirty miniskirt.
Tell me: Do you have a pair of oxfords?
If you have any styling tips, I’d love to read them in the comments below!