Beauty Fave: Soap & Glory Hand Food

soap and glory, soap and glory hand food, soap and glory skincare, hand food travel size, travel size hand cream soap and glory, soap and glory hand food, soap and glory skincare, hand food travel size, travel size hand cream Here’s a little fact about me- my skin is perpetually dry. I always put on lotion after I shower and I always have a little tube of hand cream in my purse. I’ve tried several different kinds and some of there were ok. A couple of weeks ago I ran out of hand lotion. I stopped by Sephora after work because I wanted to pick up a gift card and figured while I was there I would grab a new tube of hand cream too. At first, I picked up a little L’Occitane tube and made my way to checkout. However, while I was waiting in a rather long line, I spotted this bright pink tube- the Soap & Glory Hand Food. I ended up putting the L’Occitane tube aside and buying this instead. With this one you get more product for half the price, so I was willing to give it a try. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I’m loving it. I really do not like when lotions leave my hands feeling greasy or sticky and this one moisturizes my skin without either of those icky feelings. The scent is delightful too- to me it’s clean and¬†definitely not overpowering.

Tell me: Do you use hand lotion? If so, what’s your favorite brand?

Also, don’t forget to check back here on Friday! I’ll be debuting a new series on the blog!

Comments

1. heather says

I love Soap and Glory! I haven’t used this product but I do use their feet lotion since my feet get all roughed up from running and the gym. I’ll have to try their hand cream as well.

heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

I’ve never tried Soap and Glory, I’ll definitely check it out. I use whatever samples I have on hand typically. But when my hands are particularly try, I like hand and nail butter from The Body Shop.

I was using a sample of something else before but I didn’t particularly like it. Adding the hand and nail butter from The Body Shop to my list of products to sample!

awesome to know. I’m with you…my hands are constantly dry. It’s likely due to my constant hand washing though. haha. But, I’m always trying out new hand lotions as well on my quest to find a good-for-me lotion. =) I’ll have to put this on my list! I do not like the greasy side effects either (in fact, I end up wiping my hands on my jeans a lot after I put on lotion so I can continue working).

xo,
    nancy

Yeah, someone told me the other day that your hands are drier if you wash them a lot and I was like, what am I going to do, not wash my hands?! I’ve noticed that when I wash my hands at work, they always feel super dry afterward and I have to apply lotion. A coworker has commented on this too, and it’s not the same at home or anywhere else, so I think there must be something in the water at work!

I love love this product! I picked it up one day while at the check-out line of Sephora just because I needed a hand lotion (it was middle of winter) and the packaging was beautiful! :) It’s really great! In fact, there’s one sitting on my desk right now :)

5. Jenmarie says

I have heard SO MANY good things about that lotion and just the brand overall. I am glad you like it and that it’s working for you. It’s nice to go back to whatever it is you were doing after applying lotion without having to worry about how they feel afterwards.
    stylethroughhereyes.com

This is the first thing I’m trying from Soap & Glory and I think it’s a hit, so I definitely want to try some of their other stuff.

I really need to try this! I don’t get dry hands, but my forehead and chin get really dry, especially between seasons! I’ll have to see if they have a face moisturizer!
    ~Sara

Yeah, I’m just learning that some people don’t like/use lotion! I always grew up applying lotion after I showered everyday, so that’s what I’m used to!