The In-Between Time

long black wavy hair, polka dot top, white cardigan, wavy hair with bangs, yellow jeans, outfit with yellow jeans I know what you’re thinking- something looks different. I was going through my folders and found these pictures that I think were taken around this time last year. Back then I was sporting bangs and my hair was a bit longer too. I kind of miss my bangs. Perhaps the next time I get my hair done I’ll go back to bangs (and maybe I’ll go for that cut I’ve been contemplating too).

yellow jeans, outfit with yellow jeans, target glitter sandals, colorblock satchel Lately we’ve been experiencing that in-between weather. Some days it’s rainy and cool and other days it’s warm and breezy. I refuse to wear tights anymore, so recently I’ve been wearing pants a lot, unless it’s really warm outside. I feel like this would make a good outfit for the in-between weather. The pants would keep my legs warm so that I don’t get chilly, while the layers I’m wearing on top are light enough so that I don’t overheat.

long black wavy hair, polka dot top, white cardigan, wavy hair with bangs, forever 21 necklace Did you guys have a good weekend? It was a pretty quiet one for me. I ran a few errands, cleaned up a bit around the apartment, made some chocolate chip muffins and finished One Hundred Years of Solitude. Today after work I’m headed to a friend’s house for a little Cinco de Mayo celebration!

Outfit Details: Cardigan- Gap // Top- Joe Fresh // Jeans- Old Navy // Necklace- Forever 21 // Sandals- Target // Purse- Ruche // photos- Delayed Missives

Comments

1. ElleSees.blogspot.com says

even though this was last year, i still love it! great color and who doesn’t love dots? i’m so glad you stopped by!!

2. sartorialsidelines says

I love that hair style that you’re contemplating – it’s seriously so cute. And I totally forgot how cute bangs look on you (you gotta love stumbling across old photos!).

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Those yellow jeans are beautiful! And you looked great with bangs, really like that look on you. I had a pretty quiet weekend as well, it was raining so much that I didn’t do much, but today is sunny again :)

4. Jenmarie says

What a super cute outfit! The polka dot and colored pant combo is perfection :)
    stylethroughhereyes.com

5. gentri lee says

So cute! Can’t believe this post got lost, I love it. :) You can totally pull off bangs or no bangs. I couldn’t tell you what to do because I like both. haha

lovely look! I adore how your hair looks too! Bangs are fun for a change but definitely can be a hassle when you don’t necessarily desire them anymore. I love bangs but I also found that I pinned them back a lot. haha. I think when I cute my hair next though, I’ll be bringing them back too. =)

xo,
    nancy

Thank you Nancy :) Oh, I know what you mean! Some days they were really annoying and wouldn’t cooperate, but I still miss them anyways.

Trackbacks

1. […] mold to my feet and wear until they’re pretty much falling apart. Two summers ago, it was this pair from Target and last year I wore these studded sandals all the time. I need a new pair of everyday black […]