The Low-Heeled Sandal

summer sandals, grown-up sandals, classy sandals, sandals low heel, black heeled sandals, block heel sandals

When the temperature hits 80 degrees, I think it’s time to pop out the sandals- don’t you agree? We’ve had a little taste of the coming summer yesterday and today, which has made me realize that I need to get my sandal situation in order. The black pair that I wore regularly last summer are not quite as fresh as they used to be, so I’d like to get a new pair of everyday sandals.

I’ve been seeing a lot of variations of the low-heeled sandal this spring. I like that they’re slightly elevated- to me it seems like a more grown-up version of your typical sandal. You guys know that I generally wear flat shoes, but I can do a little heel as long as it’s nearly as comfortable as wearing a flat. I think it’s time for me to put this trend to the test to see if I can find a comfy pair!

Tell me: Would you wear sandals like these?

(starting from top left, clockwise: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8)

Comments

I saw the pair of mid-heels you posted on your Instagram a couple weeks back and I love them. Actually, scrolling through your Instagram now you have so many pretty shoes!

aw thanks so much!! I just did a major wipe of my instagram photos, some of the old ones made me cringe and it feels nice to start over!! can never have enough shoes :)

1. gentri lee says

I almost always have a heel on, but I love the option of a sandal w a slight heel! Definitely need some.

I’m the opposite! I rarely wear heels because I do lots of walking in the city, but I think I might be able to manage a slight heel :)

I’m actually really into the black ones on the right of the title graphic. I just need to overhaul my whole wardrobe…I have so many clothes that either don’t fit me or I never wear them anymore.

OMG. YOU, lady, and I are on the same page all the time! I’m obsessed with low stacked heel and I actually have #3 from Sam Edelman…but now you’ve got me looking at #5…eek, I think I might get it…. :)

Love that we’re on the same page and love the pair you have! I’m really digging the blush, gold, and black lasercut ones that I posted. Ahhhh, it’s hard to to buy them all! :D

What a great collection of sandals. I am on the tall side, 5’11, so I usually shy away from high heels so low heeled sandals are perfect for me. Ohh I love #3, the brown sam edelman ones!

Trackbacks

1. […] look fresh and be comfortable at the same time. Yesterday, I saw a post about low-heeled sandals on Nnenna’s blog and I could  image a great outfit with them and white […]