Rings For Days

gold rings, silver rings, thin silver rings, ring sets, H&M rings, gold and silver rings It was inevitable. I knew I would succumb to the Fourth of July sales! When I got of the office early on Thursday, I was on the hunt for a pair of denim shorts. Those have been on my list for a while, since I gave away or donated all the pairs I used to own (they were either too short or too tight). I did score a pair of jeans shorts from Gap on double sale (final total = $14.99). I should have stopped there, but nooooo, I just had to pop into the H&M across the street. About 45 minutes later, I walked out with all the rings you see above! I’d wanted some more delicate rings and these sets from H&M were super affordable. I also picked up a pretty golden spiked necklace from H&M, along with a lacy black tee.

gold-spike-necklace

Other than shop, this weekend I…

– enjoyed drinks on the rooftop at Birreria.

– had a sleepover with a friend and talked about everything from books to bearded men.

– finished the fourth Harry Potter book (so. many. feelings).

– watched Victor and Victoria with my roommate (we loved it!).

Рhad a few friends over and enjoyed donuts and chicken that my friend brought all the way from Federal Donuts in Philly.

– watched the fourth Harry Potter movie.

Tell me: Did you guys shop any of the sales this weekend? How was your Fourth of July?

Comments

I saw, loved, and wanted these rings, but I’m afraid they will all turn pink in no time, such has been my luck with inexpensive jewelry. Especially since I don’t always remember to take them off when I wash my hands. Do let me know how they are looking in a few weeks and if I should run out and get some of my own!

Chic on the Cheap

That’s what I worry about with these too, but I figured that they’re so inexpensive that I’d just give them a try. I will definitely let you know how they hold up after a few weeks of wear!

I was surprised with myself and restrained from shopping!! haha. WEIRD for me considering the sales going on. But, I think having to work some helped me since I felt more like relaxing than thinking about what to buy. Ironic. =)

And you had me stop for a second thinking about donuts & chicken. It makes me want to make a special trip JUST for that!

xo,
    nancy

It’s so hard to resist when I was getting tons of emails each day about sales and sales on sales! haha At least I didn’t go too too crazy :)

Federal Donuts are so yummy. I have to add it as a must-stop every time I go to Philly from now on!

1) I neeeeeed that necklace. I’ve pretty much been looking for something like that for a long time. Might have to copy you.

2) Bearded men are the only way to go.

3) I don’t remember specifics, but I do remember thinking that the Goblet of Fire was a TOTAL mindfuck.

Glad you had a nice weekend!

1. DO IT
      2. Haha, I’m on the other side- I prefer clean-shaven! I can do a little bit of stubble though, but not really a full on beard.
      3. Yes! The last 100 or so pages were so intense and so much happened and I’ll admit it- a tear did leak from my eye.

4. Jenmarie says

I thought something had happened to your blog because I wasn’t getting any of your post updates. So glad you’re still here! I could totally use rings like that right now! You got them for such a deal!
    stylethroughhereyes.com

I just found out yesterday that my Bloglovin hasn’t been updating for a couple of weeks! Is that the reader you use? Glad you found me again :)