Oh man, this week. Am I ever not happy to see the weekend? (No.) On the bright side, it’s Halloween, yay! It kind of snuck up on me this year, but in the end I’m planning to have a low-key celebration with Kim and Alex tonight. Are you guys dressing up or doing anything fun? I hope you all have a good weekend and here’s some reading/viewing material for you when you’re taking a break from Halloween shenanigans:
– a few last-minute costumes ideas for the people like me who procrastinated.
– Vulture put together a list of the most valuable stars of 2014 and found it pretty interesting to look at their rankings.
– I’m absolutely loving Eli’s Halloween costume series. She’s so creative!
– I’ve kind of fallen into the rabbit hole of halloween makeup tutorials on YouTube. Even though I don’t plan to use any of these, I love to see the transformation.
– In case you missed it, Amy Poehler’s book, Yes Please, came out on Tuesday. I’m not usually an audiobook person, but this time I decided to try the audiobook because Poehler herself narrates and Audible is always offering those free trials. So far it’s awesome.