Today I’m thankful for…
– the family that’s let me crash their Thanksgiving for the last 8 years.
– two full days off work (insert hands in the air emoji here).
– all of the apple pies.
– a plane ticket home to CA next month (even if it cost me an arm and a leg).
– shopping in my PJs. I’m trying to check names off my Christmas list!
– twinkle lights that give me holiday cheer.
– the Christmas songs I’m going to play on repeat for the next month.
– family (six Ns, always and forever).
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?