This week I thought I would focus on items that would make great Mother’s Day gifts!
I think a book is always a wonderful gift idea and I’ve heard really great things about Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald. Want to take things to the next level? Stick two tickets for The Great Gatsby inside and treat your mom to a movie night!
This vase is already really pretty on its own. Here’s another idea- fill it with fresh flowers and surprise your mom with breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day.
If your mom is like my mom, then she loves bold jewelry. She would adore these bright and sunny yellow statement earrings!
I absolutely love the colors in this scarf. We lovingly tease my mom for feeling cold all the time, so I think she would like this pretty, lightweight scarf to wear during the warmer months.
Tell me: What are you planning to get your mom for Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day is very quickly approaching and if you haven’t already bought your mom something, here are a few last-minute ideas for gifts, all under $75!
1. Chloé Perfume- This classic perfume could be a great signature scent for your mom!
2. Anthropologie Bundled Drops- These dainty blue earrings would be great to wear to a special occasion or to dress up a casual outfit.
3. Privet House at Target Chalkboard Name Tags- Perfect for the mother who loves to host dinner parties.
4. Forever 21 Striped Scarf- Stripes are always a classic pattern and the yellow hue of this scarf makes it perfect for summer!
5. Michael Michael Kors Leather Card Holder- A chic little case for your mom to store her own business cards or those of others.
6. Origins Stress Diffusing Candle- The calm and soothing scent of this candle is sure to please your mother!
7. Dinner Date- Surprise your mom with dinner at her favorite restaurant or even cook for her yourself!
Tell me: What did you get your mom for Mother’s Day?