I’m so excited to be kicking off my gift guide series today! For the next few weeks I’ll be posting a new gift guide each Wednesday. Today we’re starting off with the most expensive set (that’s right- it will only be getting more affordable from here on out). I’d like to see a few of these pieces added to my own closet, but I’m trying to be good and not buy anything for myself for the next couple of months! Tell me: Have you started your holiday shopping?
Mark and Graham Leather Pouch (my dad has a similar leather pouch and he’s used it for years) // Zara Structured Bowling Bag // Tinley Road Faux Fur Scarf // Ted Baker Knot Cufflink // Gorjana Chevron Lariat (love this dainty necklace) // Drusy Drop Ring // C. Wonder Polka Dot Leather Gloves (cannot. resist. polka. dots.) // Jack Spade Stripe Watch // J. Crew Calf Hair Pouch // J. Crew Medallion Sweatshirt
Here are a few wedding dress ideas that I’ve gathered so far. I’m looking for something on the longer side, preferable a midi or maxi length dress. Since the wedding is taking place on a beach in Mexico, I feel like I should go for something fun and colorful. Right now I like these dresses, but I’m not ready to take the plunge on any of these quite yet!
Tell me: What do you think of these picks?
If you ask my friends, they’ll tell you that I’m a total enabler when it comes to shopping. I can’t help it- if you love it, I say go for it! I’ve been so tempted by all of the summer sales happening recently and I thought it would be
dangerous helpful to list them out in one place. Got your wallet handy? Good! Go check out these sales (and tell me if you end up buying anything)!
- Piperlime: 20% off sitewide with code EVERYONE (ends 7/23)
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic: 30% off purchase with code EVERYONE (online only, ends 7/23)
- Sole Society: End of season sale, items up to 50% off
- J. Crew: Instant gratification sale, select styles up to 50% off (online only, ends 7/23)
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom anniversary sale (they’re also running a Pinterest contest right now)
- Madewell: Extra 40% off sale items + free shipping with code COOL40 (ends tonight at midnight!)
- American Apparel: 30% off summer fabrics with code SUMMERFABRICS (ends 7/25)
- J. Crew Factory: Sneak Peek sale, new fall styles up to 40% off (ends 7/23)
Piperlime is having an awesome sale on sandals right now and I couldn’t resist picking out my favorites! I’m in the market for a new summer shoe and I’m leaning towards something that’s a mix between flats and sandals (like the minty pair above).
Tell me: Which would you pick?