My second Fashion Beauty Friend Friday Group post, so exciting! This week’s questions are about inspiration and it’s been fun thinking about where my inspiration comes from.
1. Which celebrity (celebrities) do you look to for fashion inspiration? There are several celebrities whose style I admire- I wouldn’t necessarily say that I try to copy them, but I often like what they wear.
Zoe Saldana: Well, first of all, she’s absolutely gorgeous and I think her style is effortlessly chic in a way that I really love.
Blake Lively: She is one sexy lady and doesn’t mind showing off what she’s got!
Rachel Bilson: She’s petite (like me!) and looks chic both on and off the red carpet.
2. When it comes to your own personal style, what inspires you? When describing my personal style, I find it really difficult to pinpoint the right words. I would say that I’m inspired by looks that are girly and simple/comfortable, yet still chic. I’m a pretty mellow, easy-going person and I think that’s reflected in my style. Other times, however, I want to try something different, like tough combat boots or bright colorblocking! I don’t know, help me out with this one guys! How would you describe my style?
|girly girl- pearls and bows|
|a little edgier|
3. How do you hope to inspire your readers? As I often say, I’m inspired by real-girl fashion and I hope to do the same for my readers. I hope I inspire my readers to try new outfits, learn a new craft, or learn more about a topic that’s new to them! I’m inspired by my fellow bloggers everyday and I just want to share the love and pass on the inspiration. =)
4. Outside the realm of fashion who/what inspires you? This is a little bit of a reiteration of one of my answers from last week, but I think my parents are really inspirational. They have both overcome a lot of adversity to get to where they are now and they’ve done it all together- I think that’s really amazing.
5. And since Idol is ending… Which songs inspire you? Anything by John Legend (click here and here for my two favorite songs). Seriously, he’s my go-to artist no matter what emotion I’m feeling, and especially when I want to relax or focus. His voice is just so…soothing and in my opinion, it touches the soul. I would absolutely love to see him in concert!
Just had to include this picure because they are so cute together, but boy, am I jealous of this girl! ;)