On Nnenna’s Needles #12: Pay it Forward 2011

Remember the Pay it Forward 2011 challenge that I wrote about here?  Well it is finally time to show you guys what I made for each of my participants!
Tied in a Bow

This bowtie scarf was made for Kel of Life as Kel Knows It.  I asked each blogger to tell me their favorite color and she chose purple.  I thought this scarf would make a cute little accessory to jazz up an outfit on a chilly day.

Night Leaves

I made this scarf for Nina of Nina Says Hello.  I noticed from browsing through Nina’s blog that she seemed to like lace, so I thought she might like this pretty lace leaf pattern.  Unfortunately, however, she never received this because it got lost in the mail, so I’m definitely going to make her something new!

Pink Impression

This beret was for Jamie of Blog Redhead.  Jamie has such gorgeous hair so I thought this soft pink, fuzzy beret would look great on her!

Floating on a Cloud

Lastly, I made this scarf for Kathleen of Inspirafashion.  I noticed she likes to wear light, airy materials so I thought she might enjoy this lightweight scarf for spring.

Tell me: Are any of you participating in the Pay it Forward 2011 Challenge?
It’s not too late to join! =)
{see my original post for details}

Comments

Thank you Ariel! There might be a slight chance that it was not lost, only majorly delayed, so here's hoping! =)

Ohh, I hope it is the scarf!! I would be so happy if it wasn't lost! Thank you and do let me know if it is the package from me, otherwise I will be more than happy to make you a new gift! =)

3. Claire says

what a nice idea! love pay it forward! i dunno that i can make anything though. i'm not crafty. but this is so cute! my fave is your bow tie purple scarf. sooooooo fantastic!

Claire
    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

4. Laura says

you are sooo cool!! haha and i mean it. it still astounds me how many cool things you can knit. i love the first little tied scarf and the hat for jamie (:

5. Nina says

a package just arrived but I have to claim it yet! I loooooooove what you made for me! you have talent! will claim it and blog about it as soon as I get my hands on it!!! :)))))

6. Styleshewrote says

How sweet of you! These knits are great. I especially love the purple bow scarf. xo style, she wrote

7. Gentrilee says

That is super fun! You're very talented. I have tried to learn how to knit/ crochet but never finish. :P I should try again. ha! I teach kids from ages 3-18. So I have a bunch of classes throughout the week. :) I love it.

8. Julie Iliana says

WOW I love the bow and the hat! you've got skills girl :D

the type of pens I collect are just "cute" ones lol anything from gel pens, to different colors, to cute designs. I hide them in my desk at work so no one uses them and never returns them, haha! y si! hablemos español :) tu hablas o entiendes bien?

:p

9. Jacklyn Laryea says

i LOVE that bowtie scarf. ok you seriously gotta start doing some tutorials so we can all make things as fab as you can! the pattern on the black one is so pretty.

mademoiselle mimi