On Nnenna’s Needles #14

Best Bunny Friends
Meet these best bunny friends!  They do everything together- eat together, shop together, and play together!  They’re the bestest friends in the whole wide world! :D
P.S. I sound like such a six-year old in this post, hehe! =)

Comments

I loved beanie babies when I was growing up! These ones are stuffed but it might be fun to fill other ones with beans instead! =)

2. Anisa says

ahhh those bunnies are THE cutest things EVER! youre so freaking talented I cant even stand it! :)

xxAnisa

3. Julie Iliana says

aw!!! dang girl, you are talented! bc I assume you did this right? :) well, they are CUTE! and don't worry, I sleep with a monkey bear hahaha!

happy easter!
    XX

4. herCatwalk says

Adorable! They remind me of beanie babies, except less commercial looking! There's nothing wrong with channeling your inner 6 year old. :)

Wow, Alyse, thank you so much- you blow me away with your kind words! Based on suggestions from lovely people like you, I have considered it, but I would want to do a lot more research and think about it some more before I make that decision, which is something I don't have time to do while I'm in school. I agree, I love my handmade toys so much and in the wayyyyyy distant future when I have kids, I definitely want to make them toys too =)

Haha, thanks! =) Thanks so much for the information Ann! I'm really hoping to be able to invest in a new camera soon!

7. Laura says

hahaha i love this post. how are you sooo good at knitting?? seriously? every time you put up your knitted items, i always have to show my computer to whoever i'm around

8. Claire says

OMG, these little bunnies are so so cute! my little girls would love them! I wanted to let you know I awarded you something on my blog! Check it out if you get a chance.

Claire @
    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

9. Nina says

THOSE BUNNIES ARE SO CUTE!!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ? i promise!

10. Alyse says

You are, by far, the most talented person I know in knitting. Have you ever considered selling your work on Etsy? These bunnies are adorable! And you don't sound like a 6 year old! Handmade stuffed animals are so much more sentimental and special than mass manufactured toys. =]

11. Anna says

they are beautiful! you don't sound like 6 year old :P
    thank you for your comment on my colorblocking post! You asked me what camera do I use. I use Panasonic DMC TZ6. it's actually a compact camera (as I always had this syndrome of my camera being small enough to fit in most of my bags!!). I am very satisfied with it and with the fact that it has 12x optical zoom which can be very handy!