Bring Back Those Sunny Days

Bring Back Those Sunny Days 1

Forever 21* Cardigan // Target* Tee // Thrifted* Skirt // Enzo Angiolini* Boots

After experiencing some delightfully warm days a couple of weeks ago in NYC, the temperature then dipped back down to the 40s.  Brrr!  I went from hot coffee, to iced coffee, then back to hot coffee in the span of one week and and I just want it to be warm and stay warm!

These pictures were taken a few months ago, when I was home visiting my family in California.  It was a beautiful, warm sunny day with spring-like temperatures (even though it was December at the time!).  Now I want the weather in NYC to match that day, so I can go back to my outdoor lunches and iced coffees :)  As you can see below, sunny days put a spring in my step!

Tell me: Is the weather being wonky where you live, or are temperatures pretty steady?

Comments

Love those boots! My dog ate my flat pair of boots, and I have been trying to replace them ever since. The weather here is super wonky, too! It is so HOT and then gets very cold at night and at random times in the week… It’s bizarre. Hopefully it straightens out soon… But I gotta admit, I love dressing for the cold!

Lauren

Thank you Lauren :) These boots replaced my previous pair of knee-high flat black boots- I had to search for these forever because I want a pair that would be comfortable and that I could wear with anything! Yep, that’s the thing about the weather being so crazy- it makes it hard to know what to wear!

What a pretty color combination! I really love the details on your boots and your earrings. I think our weather is finally settling in to cool spring temperatures here in DC!

Thanks so much Cara! Cool spring temperatures sound nice and I’ve seen pictures of the really pretty cherry blossoms in DC- so springy :)

Cute! I love the high waisted skirt! The weather has been MAD here, really lovely and sunny and beautiful last week, apparently going to snow this week..?!

Haha, yep, it is rare now that I post pictures not taken by you, but I still have a few old outfit photos unposted :) Yes please to pictures! :)

Look how cute you are! :) I think Alabama has skipped Spring and ventured straight into Summer. We have been close to ’90
    s this week! Crazy! Wishing you some warm weather SOON!

5. Juliet Ayot says

Pretty cool. The boots seem really warm and a perfect wear in the cold weather. But, you’re wearing it in a warm weather, will it be comfortable? Anyways, it suits with your skirt very well giving you a pretty look.

I love red + yellow! It makes me think of ketchup and mustard, which makes me think of cheeseburgers … funny how my color associations are always tied to food. :)
    I think we’ve started summer here already — it’s warm and very sunny!

That skirt is so super amazing pretty lady!! I adore the red and yellow color combo…and those boots…gahhhhh perfection! :)

xo