When the weather is warmer, I like to switch up my perfume and opt for a lighter, fresher scent. Below are some new spring perfumes that sound like they smell heavenly based on the descriptions. I think I’m going to need to take a trip to my local Sephora soon to test these out! :) And aren’t the bottles so pretty too?!
1. Especially Escada- notes of pear and ambrette seeds.
2. Gucci Flora: Gorgeous Gardenia- notes of gardenia petals, patchouli, and brown sugar.
3. Valentino Valentina- notes of bergamot, jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose, cedar, and truffle.
4. L’Eau de Chloé- distilled rose water and notes of grapefruit, peach, violet, rose petals, cedarwood, amber, and patchouli.
5. Very Irrésistible Givenchy: Electric Rose- notes of blueberry, lemon zest, anise rose, green violet, cedar, and musk.
Tell me: Have you tried any of these? If so, which is your favorite?
Watch my latest video!
Shop till you drop!All material on starcrossedsmile.com is copyrighted and all photographs are taken by me unless stated otherwise. If you would like to use any of my photographs for non-commercial purposes, please credit me by linking back to my blog. Thanks! © 2010-2014 starcrossedsmile.com