When the weather is warmer, I like to switch up my perfume and opt for a lighter, fresher scent. Below are some new spring perfumes that sound like they smell heavenly based on the descriptions. I think I’m going to need to take a trip to my local Sephora soon to test these out! :) And aren’t the bottles so pretty too?!
1. Especially Escada- notes of pear and ambrette seeds.
2. Gucci Flora: Gorgeous Gardenia- notes of gardenia petals, patchouli, and brown sugar.
3. Valentino Valentina- notes of bergamot, jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose, cedar, and truffle.
4. L’Eau de Chloé- distilled rose water and notes of grapefruit, peach, violet, rose petals, cedarwood, amber, and patchouli.
5. Very Irrésistible Givenchy: Electric Rose- notes of blueberry, lemon zest, anise rose, green violet, cedar, and musk.
Tell me: Have you tried any of these? If so, which is your favorite?