Spring Scents

Spring 2012 Perfume Collage

When the weather is warmer, I like to switch up my perfume and opt for a lighter, fresher scent. Below are some new spring perfumes that sound like they smell heavenly based on the descriptions.  I think I’m going to need to take a trip to my local Sephora soon to test these out! :)  And aren’t the bottles so pretty too?!

1. Especially Escada– notes of pear and ambrette seeds.

2. Gucci Flora: Gorgeous Gardenia– notes of gardenia petals, patchouli, and brown sugar.

3. Valentino Valentina– notes of bergamot, jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose, cedar, and truffle.

4. L’Eau de Chloé– distilled rose water and notes of grapefruit, peach, violet, rose petals, cedarwood, amber, and patchouli.

5. Very Irrésistible Givenchy: Electric Rose– notes of blueberry, lemon zest, anise rose, green violet, cedar, and musk.

Tell me: Have you tried any of these? If so, which is your favorite?

Comments

Man i really need to invest in some perfume as well. I have one very simple vanilla scent from Lush and that’s been my staple for a while now. I should branch out and try some a bit more exciting. Besides how can one go wrong with such a beautiful selection of bottels ! :)

I’ve been wanting to check out that Valentino perfume too! This is a good reminder to head to Sephora! :)

xo, sam

P.S. Thanks for the sweet words on my blog!

I haven’t tried any of these yet! When Spring hits I like scents like Aqua Di Gioia because it reminds me of the beach and Vera Wang Princess because it’s so fruity/floral. I may need to change up to something newer lol.

We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log!

i wish i could pick my perfume based on the packaging and bottle (number two on your post would win btw!) although i used victor and rolf’s flowerbomb and the bottle/box is pretty freakin great!

I love the Escada bottle! I have to confess… I have never smelled any of these perfumes. I used to love fragrance so much when I was younger, but now overly floral scents set off my allergies.

Isn’t it so pretty! I’ve smelled L’Eau de Chloé in a sample, but I havent tested any of the other ones yet. I’m the same, certain fragrances just make me sneeze!