Well it’s become a little bit of a tradition for me to feature my favorite manicures from the NYFW runway each season. Without further ado, here they are!
1. Suno by Rococo Nails (image)- This gold leaf flake manicure is so delightfully decadent.
2. Creatures of the Wind by CND Nails (image)- I love the artistic little squiggles and that they did the same design in several different base colors (click here to see what I’m talking about).
3. Ruffian by MAC Cosmetics (image)- I love when manicurists play with texture. These nails are covered with small pieces of fishnet fabric!
4. La Perla by Butter London (image)- The most chic half-moon manicure I’ve seen- this color combination of nude and black is perfect.
5. Kate Spade by Deborah Lippmann (image)- I love the look of studs at the base of the nails (although I wish they weren’t quite so long)!
6. Nicholas K by Red Carpet Manicure (image)- Understated glitter and cool gray is so effortlessly chic.
7. Prabal Gurung by Sally Hansen (image)- I love this nail design because you can recreate it at home. The military inspired colors are great as well- army green with gold underneath.
8. Rebecca Minkoff by Essie (image)- This is psychedelic and pretty awesome. It’s been dubbed “the oil slick mani”- click here to see how it’s done!
9. Tracy Reese by Sally Hansen (image)- Here’s another pretty manicure that I’d like to tackle at home and I can’t wait until that teal is available for purchase.
10. Whit by Kiss (image)- How great are these nail decals? I love the swirly gold designs across the black base.