Last week, we had a few days of really nice weather- sunny and around 50/60 degrees. Of course this meant that I immediately started to pretend that spring had come, even though I knew better. I went out with bare legs and wore my lighter coat! I also created these sets, dreaming about how I would bare my legs in even warmer weather. Today I drew back my curtains to discover that it had snowed again, so I’m just going to close my curtains and pretend it’s spring in my little room.
1. Linen Blend-Short w/ Striped Belt: $14.80- I love the navy color and crispness of these shorts, as well as the preppy striped belt that they come with. Both would be great basic additions to my closet!
2. Tulip Romper: $12.50- I didn’t really jump on the romper trend last season because I was worried that they would look terrible on me. Since then I’ve realized that it’s all about the fit, so I’m ready to try again, and what better romper to start with than this delightful, springy number? =)
3. Fab Denim Shorts: $10.50- Dark denim shorts at a really good price? Yes, please!
1. Twelve Gore Skirt: $15.80- This is a very classic-looking skirt and I simply love the silver buttons going down the front.
2. Mid Striped Skirt: $16.80- I haven’t tried the midi length on my body (I’m still coming round to maxis!) but this skirt looked so good on the model that I just had to include it. Plus, I really need some more stripes in my life!
3. Striped Ruffled Skirt: $16.80- Stripes! Fun! Summery! Can it be mine, please? :D
1. Leatherette Gladiator Sandals: $23.80- I love how it laces up in the front (I’ve been really into my lace-up boots all winter!) and the zipper in the back is essential!
2. Braided Leatherette Sandals: $19.80- I really like the low wedge on these and the color would fill a gap in my shoes collection.
3. Canvas Mary Jane Flats: $16.80- Too. Cute. For. Words!
4. Double Ankle Strap Wedges: I think this give off a really cool, modern vibe and would look amazing paired with many a spring/summer dress!
5. Cutout Suedette Wedges: $26.80- The cutouts give the toesies a little breather/look cool and I really like the chunky heel.