Around Nnenna’s Nest #1

Anthro collage 1

Blog photo templates from Pugly Pixel

As a new blog feature, I thought it would be fun to show you guys little bits and pieces of my home!  =) When I moved into my new apartment, one of the things I was most excited about was decorating my new place.  Even though I lived in a cute apartment over the summer (I was subletting from a friend), it’s so nice to have a place to call your own.  One of my first stops for home goods was Anthropologie where I picked up the pretty measuring cups, tea towel, and bowls pictured above.  Afterwards, I found those sweet little measuring spoons in a store called Bowery Kitchen in Chelsea Market.  Lastly, I spotted that star-shaped napkin holder during an Ikea trip and it was love at first sight.  I mean, isn’t it just perfect for me?!  All of these things contribute to making our apartment more homey and of course it’s more fun to cook with cute utensils! =)

Tell me: What’s your favorite item in your kitchen and where did you find it?

Also, I had a great time this past weekend on my first trip to Washington, D.C.- pictures to come on Friday!

Comments

Great new feature! :)
    I would have to say my favorite kitchen item is an old, huge pot that belonged to my great-grandma. We always use it to cook a Japanese stew for the new year, and my grandma has said that she will pass it along to me someday.

i am lusting after those bowls!! and my favorite part of my kitchen is the huge sign from the farmers market that says “a south carolina made product”…kitcshy and cute :) happy wednesday!

Really cute patterns. I need to get some more dishes and cups and things; our collection has dwindled over the years as they’ve broken and we’ve moved. Will have to check out Anthropologie. :)

I LOVE all of anthros homegoods…. but i usually satisfy my need for cute things in the kitchen with trips to the thrift store and tjmaxx. I love my fry pans that have bold floral prints on them, and vintage pyrex mixing bowls.

you have such adorable kick-nats! my favorite kitchen item i have found so far is a vintage wooden cookie jar :) i hope that this week has treated you well!!

xx jamie

I love Anthropologie, they have the cutest home decor (not to mention clothes) and I’m very partial to their kitchen stuff. I have a few of their bowls that I can’t wait to use, I’m saving them for my future place. I love the measuring spoons they are too adorable.

I have a good amount of stuff for my future kitchen, mostly little stuff, one of my favorite things is my tea pot shaped timer. It is so cute, I hope to paint it though since it is just white.

Great post and great kitchen stuff.

<3Honeysuckelle