This time I decided to tackle a set of people that I find difficult to shop for- the male population! Lucky for me, Etsy doesn’t disappoint and I found several great gifts that a man would enjoy! How’s your holiday shopping going? I hope you’re getting some ideas :)
1. Hand-stitched iPad Case– This sleek leather case will protect that prized possession (the iPad) and can be monogrammed too!
2. Forest Green Skinny Necktie– A little twist on the traditional silk tie that still leaves him looking dapper.
3. Rustic Copper Money Clip– This rustic money clip looks cool and can carry a personal message of your choosing.
4. Plans for Global Domination Spiral Notebook- Who doesn’t secretly want to dominate the world?! Keep your top-secret plans in this nifty notebook ;)
5. Upcycled Dark Grey Briefcase– He can use this great bag for travel or for work and the printed stag adds a special touch.
6. Hand-printed Rocks Glasses– For the man who’s serious about his liquors!
7. Deep Brown Leather Watch– This watch is classic in the best way, yet still very modern.
8. Retro Leica Camera Skin for iPhone 4– Look again- that’s an iPhone skin! How cool is that?
I’ll be doing 1-2 more of these gift guides, so if you have any particular theme you like me to tackle for Handmade Holidays, just let me know in the comments below! :)