On Nnenna’s Nails #6: La Fille

Pale Pink Nails with Pink Glitter 1

Pink* Zoya Madison, Pink Glitter* Milani Disco Lights

Last week, I got tired of wearing dark, vampy colors, so of course I went for the opposite end of the spectrum!  I couldn’t wait to try out this lovely pale pink color that I snagged in Zoya’s 2012 promotion (2 free nail polishes, you only paid shipping).  Then, since I am all about the accent nail, I used the pink glitter nail polish that my roommate bought for me on my ring finger.  The result was a glam and girly manicure- sometimes it’s just fun to be a girly girl, no? =)

Side note: You all know how much I like letter-writing and stationery, right?  Well I’ve been toying with the idea of starting a little bloggers pen pal group; definitely something with low commitment, like one letter a month.  What do we think- good idea or bad idea?  Would love your feedback! :)

Comments

I can’t remember the last time I painted my fingernails, but I get to vicariously enjoy manicures through your posts!
    Ooh, I think a blogger pen pal group would be fun!

Thanks Carrie- I do enjoy sharing my manicures! :) Also, yay, glad you like the idea of a pen pal group- I’m going to post more details about it sometime this week!

I love painting my ring nail a different color. I saw my friend doing that last year and have been obsessed ever since. Doing glitter is a good idea!

I used to have a pen pal who lived in England (this is when I lived in South Africa) and it was the most fun. I have no idea where she is now, sadly. It’s a great idea!
    Love the nails!

Thanks Smita! I used to have a pen pal too and we lost touch a few years back, but I thought it would be a fun idea to start that up again, especially considering that I love writing letters and sending mail :) I’ll be posting more details sometime this week!

Pen pal club would be fun!!

Great nails. I used to wear light pinks all the time, but they’ve became so foreign to me lately as I obsess over dark greens and purples. Might have to change that, what with it ALMOST being Valentine’s Day and all!

Thank you Ashley! I definitely go through phases with my nails and I was totally in a dark colors phase for the last couple of months. Not sure what phase I’m in now though! =)

5. Hana says

Nice nails..I love all of ur design, they are amazing and wounderful, but i would have like if u had done it in tutorials,,,any chance? of you doing a tutorial?