Left Outfit: Target Cardigan, Old Navy Floral Tank, Zara Jeans, Topshop Studded Loafers, Incoco Nail Strips
Right Outfit: Pink Cardigan, H&M Tank, Forever 21 Jeans, Target Striped Flats, Sally Hansen Nail Strips
Since I’ll be getting on a plane in the next couple of days, I thought it would be fun to create some looks based on what I like to wear to the airport. Even though these outfits fall into two different style categories (the left look is more trendy, while the right look is more classic), they both have the same basic items.
1. Lightweight Cardigan: Perfect to layer on in the chilly airport and lightweight enough not to take up a ton of room in your carry-on.
2. Flowy Tank: I like to be as comfortable as possible when I’m flying and not feel restricted (I’m restricted enough by those cramped airport seats!), so a flowy tank is perfect for a cute, yet comfortable look.
3. Skinny Jeans: I tend to get cold on airplanes so I like to keep my legs covered in a pair of skinny jeans. It doesn’t hurt either that my favorite pair of jeans are sooo comfy!
4. Flats: Flats are so key when you’re traveling. They’re easy to slip on and off for airport security and they won’t slow you down when you’re running through the airport to catch your connecting flight!
5. Nail Polish: You guys know I’m almost never without nail polish on my fingers and these nail polish strips are a fun alternative. Plus, I’m thinking that since the strips are made to last longer, I won’t have to worry about chipping my nails when I’m handling my luggage.
Tell me: What do you like to wear when you travel?