Dot Dash Dot

Dot Dash Dot 1

Top and Sandals (borrowed from my sister) // Lulu’s*Skirt
Pictures taken by my brother!

This is the last of my outfit pictures taken when I visited my family in California two months ago! I snagged this lovely polka dot skirt at the Lulu’s Style Studio Event earlier this year.  It was so cool because I had pinned this skirt about a month earlier. Then at the event, when we were given the opportunity to take one piece of clothing home with us, Alex spotted this skirt and I snatched it up immediately! Of course, it was too cold at the time to wear it, so I didn’t bust it out of my closet until this summer. I decided to go for a simple look, pairing the skirt with a neutral tee and casual braided sandals (it was way too hot to do much more).  I really couldn’t stop twirling in this skirt- it’s just so fun to do with the high-low hem!

Did you guys catch the closing ceremony of the Olympics yesterday? Thankfully NBC changed their mind and decided to live-stream it online, so I was able to watch from the comfort of my room. I can’t believe the Olympics are already over- they go by so quickly! Now to wait another two years for the Winter Olympics to take place!

Tell me: If you’ve been following, what was your favorite Olympic moment?

Comments

I love the silhouette of this skirt! It’s so pretty and fun. And yes I definitely watched the Olympic closing ceremonies! I watched more of the Olympics this year than ever before and I’m definitely having withdrawals now that they’re over! My favorite moments had to be when women’s gymnastics won the gold and watching Oscar Pistorius race. He’s so inspiring!

daydreamer-alifestyleblog.blogspot.com

Thank you Jackie! I kind of don’t know what to do with myself now that the Olympics are over! Those were definitely two great moments- and I also enjoyed watching Misty May and Kerri Walsh win Olympic gold in beach volleyball for the third time! :)

OH MY GOODNESS! I love this skirt. I love how its longer in the back, I just bought a dress like that super flowy and I feel like I’m a bride a little haha:)

This is such a pretty outfit! I’d wear it in a heartbeat. I have a similar skirt, it’s black with white polka dots, but this one is soooo cute!

You know, I should probably start letting you pick out your own clothes…

I want more twirl photos! This would actually be an amazing skirt to wear somewhere during fashion week… on-trend, but I’d totally wear it even if it wasn’t!

Lol, but why, when you’re so good at doing it for me? haha ;)

I tried twirling in this skirt but all the pictures came out not so great! I’ll probably wear it again during fashion week- just have to find the right top!

Haha maybe I should start offering personal shopping services. I’ll take more photos of you twirling sometime… In the middle of the street of course.
        We really missed you at Ippolita last night!

I’m loving this look! This skirt looks so great on you! I’m a big fan of polka-dots and the high-low hem makes it even more adorable. I can just imagine you twirling around in it, too!

I’m on the hunt for a red and white polka dot dress. Hopefully I’ll find one soon!