NYFW is less than three weeks away! I thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of the Fall 2012 collections that were shown earlier this year- specifically at some of my favorite manicures from the runway!
1. Antonio Berardi- I love this take on the half-moon manicure and think that teal color is really great for fall.
3. The Blonds- These nails make me think of outer space and aliens. I love them!
4. Joy Cioci- Definitely not your basic french manicure (that’s fishnet material on the tips!).
5. Donna Karan- Another twist on the french manicure- nude base with red tips.
6. Catherine Malandrino- This color (oxblood) is going to be so huge this fall. Can’t wait to paint my nails this dark and vampy shade of red!
7. Kate Spade- Polka dots are always good in my book.
8. L.A.M.B.- Half and half makes makes for an interesting manicure.
Tell me: Who’s planning to come to NYC for NYFW events?
Watch my latest video
Shop till you dropAll material on starcrossedsmile.com is copyrighted and all photographs are taken by me unless stated otherwise. If you would like to use any of my photographs for non-commercial purposes, please credit me by linking back to my blog. Thanks! © 2010-2015 starcrossedsmile.com