NYFW is less than three weeks away! I thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of the Fall 2012 collections that were shown earlier this year- specifically at some of my favorite manicures from the runway!
1. Antonio Berardi- I love this take on the half-moon manicure and think that teal color is really great for fall.
3. The Blonds- These nails make me think of outer space and aliens. I love them!
4. Joy Cioci- Definitely not your basic french manicure (that’s fishnet material on the tips!).
5. Donna Karan- Another twist on the french manicure- nude base with red tips.
6. Catherine Malandrino- This color (oxblood) is going to be so huge this fall. Can’t wait to paint my nails this dark and vampy shade of red!
7. Kate Spade- Polka dots are always good in my book.
8. L.A.M.B.- Half and half makes makes for an interesting manicure.
Tell me: Who’s planning to come to NYC for NYFW events?