Get the Look- Chelsea Boots

Get the Look- Chelsea Boots

Get the Look- Chelsea Boots

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

This is not the first time you’ve heard me say it- the streets of New York are downright mean to shoes. I’ve given up on the idea of wearing any shoe with a substantial heel regularly, which means that I need to stock my closet with a couple pairs of chic, flat shoes that will get me through fall and winter. I’ve been leaning towards purchasing a pair of chelsea boots because I think it’s a style that I can wear with anything. Want some proof? Take a look at the inspiration looks that I pulled below!

Chelsea Boots Collage 1 Chelsea Boots Collage 2

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Tell me: Do you have a pair of chelsea boots? Which one above is your favorite?

Comments

1. Jenmarie says

I definitely think you should invest in a cute pair of boots like these. Good luck in finding a comfortable pair!
    stylethroughhereyes.com

I’m down two pairs of black suede boots and haven’t replaced them… I’m definitely at the stage where I’m like, do I get more boots? Better boots? Leather instead of suede (which seems to die faster here)?

Ugh.

I think leather does fair better here, but of course costlier, which means I’m even more protective and I don’t want them to get damaged. I’m going to wear down my current pairs of ankle boots until they’re actually falling apart!

Yeah, I keep buying shoes that I love, but I only wear occasionally, so it’s time for me to invest in shoes that I’ll actually wear all the time.

I go through shoes so quickly in NYC! I’m a little weary of the chelsea styled boot because it can get real ugly real quickly lol but I do love me an ankle boot. Not sure if there’s a technical name but loving “cut-out” ankle booties this season with buckles :)

Ugh, yes- NYC is always destroying my shoes! I’m loving cutout ankle booties too- there’s a pair of Jeffrey Campbell ones that I have my eye on.