We’ve reached that point in the year where it’s time to start bundling (remind me again how we got to November so quickly?). I’m thinking about finally replacing my winter coat this season, so I’ve been keeping my eye out for some stylish and affordable options. Here are 10 coats that I’m loving, from top to bottom:
02. ‘Emma’ Menswear Coat– I’m totally digging this borrowed-from-the-boys option.
03. Long Bouclé Coat– I’ve always secretly wanted a white coat, even though they’re not very practical. Plus Olivia Pope made white coats so popular, and who doesn’t want to be Olivia Pope?
04. New Look Funnel Coat– I like the idea of having a pastel colored coat and I think this icy blue is perfect for the colder months.
06. New Look Check Collarless Coat– This coat is just adorable. Actually, I’d like that entire outfit the model is wearing, please and thank you.
07. New Look Checked Coat– I also like this darker checked coat. You know what, I think I’d like a scarf version of this coat!
08. Faux Leather-Trimmed Marled Coat– Love the leather accents, love the marled texture, love the price.
09. Skirted Wool Blend Coat– I think skirted coats are so ladylike and pretty.
10. Tinley Road Shades of Gray– So chic. I love that it incorporates two different shades of gray. It’s a fun detail, but the overall coat is still neutral and easy to wear.
Tell me: Which one is your favorite?