I’m trying to save money for a potential vacation in August, so that means no actual shopping for me right now. That doesn’t mean that I can’t window shop though, right?
– It was so hard to resist shopping when I saw J. Crew’s new arrivals. This silk sleeveless blouse seems like something I’d wear over and over again.
– This star necklace– *insert heart-eye emoji here*.
– I think this colorblock chiffon shirt is so pretty. It’s another top that could do double duty- for work and for weekends.
– Give me all the starry things, including this button-down shirt.
– Pineapple print is the novelty print of the season and this mini-skirt version is so cute.
– Scallop-hem shorts? Yes please!
– Say hello the summer version of the chambray shirt.
Tell me: What’s on your wishlist right now?