Fa la la la la, it’s my favorite time of year! Now that Thanksgiving has passed and we’ve put up our Christmas tree, I’m officially ready for the holidays. I love reading seasonally and I’ve really been looking forward to the holiday books on my TBR this month.
Today I thought I’d share my holiday book picks in case you’re looking for a holiday read this month as well! The list below has a mix of books I’ve read during previous holiday seasons and some that are currently on my TBR.
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss- This was such a delightful read. I loved the premise so much and I couldn’t get enough of the setting in the cozy English village of Blexford.
- Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory- Jasmine Guillory can do no wrong in my book, so I was absolutely thrilled when she decided to write a book set in London during Christmastime. It’s a sweet romance between an older couple and I loved that it tied into the royal family as well.
- One Day in December by Josie Silver- I found this story about missed opportunities and second chances at love very engrossing. And this one is set in London as well (I’m sensing a theme here!)
- The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street by Karina Yan Glaser- I don’t read much middle grade, but this has to be one of the sweetest books I’ve ever read. I was absolutely charmed by the Vanderbeekers and loved reading about the tight-knit community they were a part of.
- All I Want For Christmas by Wendy Loggia- This was a sweet YA holiday romance and I loved the main character. She works in a bookstore and she’s a Christmas fanatic, so she’s a girl after my own heart!
- The Holiday Switch by Tif Marcelo- This YA romance sounds so cute! The main character is a book blogger (love!) and it’s set in the small and extremely festive fictional town of Holly, New York.
- Meet Me in London by Georgia Toffolo- This is set in London and involves fake dating. That’s pretty much all I need to know- I’m sold!
- The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox- I first heard about this book through And Her Books podcast and I was so intrigued. It sounds like a mix between The Great British Baking Show and The Princess Switch movie series and I am here for it!
- A Holly Jolly Diwali by Sonya Lalli- I like how this book focuses on multiple holidays (Diwali and Christmas). Also, I think it takes place in a few different location, so it sounds like a fun, jet setting holiday read.
- A Season for Second Chances– This is by the same author who wrote The Twelve Dates of Christmas, which I loved (see above!), so I immediately added it to my TBR.
Have you read any of these or any of them on your TBR?
Disclosure: There are affiliate link(s) in this post, meaning that I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you for your support!