I’m back today to show you my easy holiday hairstyle. After looking over the inspiration I pulled in this post, I decided to go with this look because I liked its simple elegance. Like I’ve said, I’m no hair expert, so if I can pull together this ‘do, I bet you can too! Keep reading to find out how to get this look in five steps.
1. Before we got started, I washed and conditioned my hair with the Pantene Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo and Pantene Relaxed Moisturizing Conditioner which left my hair feeling clean and soft. After my hair dried, I applied a small amount of the Pantene Heat Potion Serum. I put a dollop in my palms and then combed it through with my fingers. I knew I was going to be using the curling iron, so I wanted to put this on first to provide some protection for my hair.
2. Then I curled my hair as I normally would. I have a curling iron with a 1″ barrel and I prefer tighter curls, so that’s what I went for. You could also do looser waves like they did here.
3. After curling my hair, I sprayed a light mist of the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist which is designed to make your hair look smooth and shiny. Who doesn’t want luscious, shiny locks?
4. I took a small section of hair on one side of my head and twisted it towards the back of my head, securing it in the back with a bobby pin. I did the same thing on the other side of my head, except I tucked this section under the first twist before pinning it in the back of my head.
5. Lastly, I sprayed a light coat of the Pantene Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray all around my head to hold everything in place.
Voilà, the finished look! That process didn’t seem too bad, right? I wore this look for my work holiday party and I’m happy to report that it held up all day!
(Products used here c/o Pantene: Pantene Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray, Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist, Pantene Heat Potion Serum, Pantene Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo, Pantene Relaxed Moisturizing Conditioner; photos- Delayed Missives)
Disclosure: I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.