Inès de la Fressange x Uniqlo

ines de la fressange, french style icon, uniqlo, how to dress french, classic pieces for your wardrobe, classic style, uniqlo collection

When I was browsing online for my fall capsule wardrobe, I stumbled onto a new collection by Inès de la Fressange for Uniqlo. Inès is a French style icon and has been a muse to many famous designers. Her collection for Uniqlo is full of classic pieces that you can mix and match. According to the site, “the theme of this collection is the pure, unfettered enjoyment of fashion, which shouldn’t be complicated, but intuitive and fun.”

What is it about French style and culture that we Americans find so irresistible? Also, I wonder if other countries are as obsessed with France as we are? Anyways, I digress- back to the clothes! If you’re a fan of timeless pieces that are good quality and well-priced, then you’ll definitely want to check out this collection. I’ve gathered a few of my favorite pieces below. That trench coat is at the top of my list!

P.S. Thank you all for your get well wishes on my last post. I am definitely feeling better now!

(all images via)

Comments

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. And oh my goodness – these pieces are beautiful! i love the greys and the navys during this season!

I need a couple new coats myself- a trench and then when it gets much colder, a new winter coat. I’m also thinking whether I should knit a new scarf or buy one!

Yes, I’m definitely embracing a more simple style as I get older. When I think of all the money I wasted on trendy items when I was younger, I have to shake my head!

I popped by the store this past weekend to check it out and it’s just as cute in person! I was on a time crunch so it was only window-shopping, but I want to go back and try some things on.

2. Katherine says

A good trench is great for fall :) I love wearing a black one but that’s because in Melbourne that is the color we wear hehe

katattack2000.wordpress.com

3. SHE Jenmarie says

I am so glad you’re feeling better! I love this collection, the colors are so warm and cozy and like I mentioned last time… I really want a trench coat! Someday I’ll find the perfect one.

Thank you :) Yes, I agree, this collection is so appropriate for fall. I popped by the store to check it out recently and it’s quite nice in person too :)