It’s been a little while since my last capsule wardrobe update so I thought I’d show you guys a few of the things I’ve bought so far. There were certain items on my list that I’d seen online and wanted to check out in stores, many of which I did not end up purchasing. In most of those cases, the fit wasn’t what I wanted it to be or I didn’t like it as much in person. I did get the four items above though and I’m pretty excited about them.
Here’s what’s left on my list:
– burgundy sweater (I think I’ve settled on a pullover style that’s cropped.)
– black v-neck cardigan (Just a basic cardigan with long sleeves that hits me at the waist. The options I’ve checked out so far have been too long or too scratchy.)
– gray v-neck cardigan (same as above)
– black pleated skirt (Still not entirely sure what shape I’m going for yet, but I was thinking possibly a wrap skirt.)
– gray skirt (Again, not set on the shape yet, but I want it to be different from whichever black skirt I get.)
– solid gray dress (Something basic that I can style several ways. I’m considering this dress from LOFT.)
I’ve seen some options for the items above, but they weren’t exactly what I was looking for, so I’m still on the hunt. I am being pretty picky, but I think that makes sense because I will be wearing these same clothes for three months.
Tell me: Have you bought any fall clothes or accessories recently?