For the last Handmade Holidays post, I wanted to pick out some fun stocking stuffers! All of these cute goodies are under $15, so you won’t be breaking the bank (the first set has an animal theme- which was totally unintentional, but then I just went with it :)!
1. Terrier Dog Brooch– For the doglover, who can pin this cute brooch anywhere they want!
2. Cute Animal 2012 Calendar– This cute calendar will keep you smiling throughout 2012 :)
3. Oh My Deer Ear Posts– Adorable and unique= a great gift!
4. Animal Paper Clips– Function & form come together in these tiny paper clips.
5. Black Apple Paper Dolls– We’re never too old to play with dolls, right? :)
6. Tea Pot Note Cards- Perfect invitations to send when you’re hosting your own tea party :)
7. Nordic Leaves Pillow Cover– A pretty pillow cover would make a lovely addition to any home.
8. Leather Bow Necklace– This sweet necklace would look great with so many outfits!
This is the last Handmade Holidays post- I hope you guys enjoyed this seasonal series! :)