What are you up to this weekend? I’ll be hunkering down in my bed and trying to get over my cold/sore throat. I’ve been battling it all week and hoping it would quickly run its course. I’ve got my tissue boxes and cold meds set up right next to my bed, and hot tea just a few steps away. I do have one fun thing to look forward to- my friend’s 25th birthday dinner. If you also plan to cozy up indoors this weekend, here are a few links for you to peruse!
– I really liked this Buzzfeed article on how to write your first book. They interviewed a bunch of different authors about the experience of writing their first book and the answers are pretty interesting.
– This is what happens when you find Jennifer Lawrence’s cell phone in a cab (or is it? I really can’t tell if this actually happened!)
– As always, suffering from a serious case of wanderlust over here. This list of 52 places to go in 2014 is giving me plenty of ideas.
– Speaking of wanderlust, I’m pretty envious of Jane’s recent trip to Jamaica. Oh how I’d love to get away from this snowy city right now!
– If you follow on me twitter, you’ll know that I totally have a girl crush on Lupita Nyong’o. I haven’t watched 12 Years a Slave yet, but I still hope she wins all the awards at the Oscars (yes, all the awards, even the ones she’s not nominated for).