Winter Wonderland

snowy nyc, stuyvesant town, holiday decorations, holidays in nyc, twinkle lights outdoors, christmas lights

leather shorts, black and white, winter outfit with shorts, california winter, shorts and tights

The other day I went for a little stroll while it was snowing and snapped these pictures. If you’ve ever been in NYC during the holiday season, you’ll know how magical it is. I’m sad that these lights and decorations have probably already been taken down, but I’m keeping one string of twinkle lights up in my own room for now. I don’t know why, but the lights just make me feel warm and cozy and safe.

Tell me: Have you packed away your holiday decorations?

Comments

1. krystal/avillagetown.com says

i feel that way with lights too. these are gorgeous pictures! luzern is magical over christmas as well, but just on sunday they stopped the lights :( i am so sad!

2. Jenmarie says

How gorgeous! I haven’t taken down my decorations yet. I always leave them up into a little while after the new year. I think around this weekend they will come down though.
    stylethroughhereyes.com

It does, doesn’t it! I think that’s great! I know some people get rid of them like first thing the day after Christmas (so many discarded trees on the sidewalk).

How pretty! Would love spend some time in NYC. Ugh I need to take down my decorations but I’m swamped with projects so when I get home, I’m working.

Thank you Angel! Yeah, at my childhood home we sometimes left the decorations up until February or March because we were too busy/lazy to take them down!

I love twinkle lights! I kept some up in my room for a few years at one time. I never got around to decorating this year, so there was nothing to take down. But I loved seeing holiday decor around my city.