Honestly, I felt like I was playing catch-up for most of this week. As I mentioned before, my schedule recently changed and I’m still adjusting. However, this week when I left work, it was light outside and that is everything. I have a few fun activities planned for the weekend. Tonight I’m getting drinks/catching up with a former work colleague. Tomorrow I’m planning to do brunch and a little bit of shopping with another friend (watch out wallet). Three cheers for longer days and warmer weather!
– Victoria wrote a fantastic post on the life lessons she learned while living in NYC. Seriously, go read this and you’ll see why she’s one of my favorite bloggers.
– I liked Jackie’s post on her recent reads. I think we have similar tastes!
– I love this swingy striped dress. Bring on the easy, breezy, spring clothes.
– Kimberly wrote a great post on chic flats for spring. The timing is perfect because I’m in the market for new shoes. As much as I sometimes wish I was a heels girl, in reality it’s flats all day, every day.
– An interesting article about why the movie Serena went straight to video (even though it stars J. Law and and Bradley Cooper). I actually read the book a couple years ago and didn’t like it. Based on this article, it sounds like the movie isn’t that great either.
– One of my favorite beauty vloggers, Hey Claire, just rebooted her blog. I love the Closet Confidential post she wrote on memories surrounding an item from her closet (basically like a #TBT for clothes). It got me wondering whether I have any clothes that bring up fun memories!