I’m always happy to see Friday, but this week I’m especially in the “TGIF” mentality. This week just seemed to drag on and on and it also happened to be the last week that my good friend Babe and I were working in the same company. Of course I’m sad to see her go, but I’m also excited for her and happy about the new opportunities she’s pursuing!
I love the photograph above. There’s something very romantic and old world about it, no? It makes me wish I were sitting at some outdoor cafe in Europe people-watching and jotting down my experiences in my journal.
Today I wanted to share a few links that I discovered recently. Some of them are old, some are new, but all are worth clicking, I think!
– Speaking of cafes in Europe, this video titled The Quiet City makes me want to hop on a plane to Paris stat.
– Have you ever found yourself hate-reading? I think we’re all probably guilty of this from time to time.
– I’m definitely interested in the idea of a subscription service for e-books (it’s like Netflix for e-books!).
– This chunky knit sweater from Zara is the stuff of my fall/winter dreams.
– The Pink Diary is a new favorite blog of mine.
– This Louis Vuitton editorial shoot on Gary Pepper Girl is simply stunning.
– Mashable wrote an article on how to optimize your profile photos across social media. So helpful if you’re looking to change your profile picture and are trying to figure out the exact dimensions of the Facebook cover photo!
– Here’s a recipe for maple cinnamon almonds that looks easy and delicious.
Feel free to share any links you’re loving in the comments below.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!