What a week, eh? Lately the weeks have felt so long and drawn out. Is that just me or is anyone else feeling it too? This weekend, for the first time in months, I have absolutely nothing planned. I am thrilled. I’m sorely tempted to stay curled up in bed all weekend. Here are a few Internet reads that I’ve enjoyed recently:
– In case you haven’t seen Emma Stone killing it in a lip sync battle, here you go.
– I think Byrdie has really great beauty content and editorials and I love this retro 70s shoot featuring Alison Brie.
– Have you switched to the new twitter profile yet? I actually like it and I recently updated my profile picture and cover photo.
– This one is for my book nerds. There have been countless articles about how ebooks are affecting the publishing industry, but many years before ebooks came on the scene, paperbacks transformed the way Americans read.
– I was completely inspired by Victoria’s tips on how to learn a language when you’re an adult. One of my New Year’s resolutions this year (remember those?) was to refresh my language skills, but I’ve made zero progress on that. After reading her post though, I signed up for Duolingo and the Conversation Exchange, so we’ll see what happens!
Tell me: What are you up to this weekend?