What a week! Anyone else feel like they are just slogging through, trying to make it until the holidays? At the beginning of this week I was feeling a teensy bit frantic, but then I made a cup of tea and sat down to write out my to do list. Now I just have work on checking things off my list, such as sending out my Christmas cards (check! I’m mostly done- there are just a few left that I hope I’ll be able to hand deliver). I was also worried that the presents I’d ordered online wouldn’t arrive in time, but thankfully everything came on Wednesday. This weekend I have a few social activities planned and then I’d also like to squeeze in some reading time. I’m currently rereading Jane Eyre and I’d like to finish it by Tuesday so that I don’t have to travel with it (it’s a pretty big book). What are you up to this weekend?
– I’ve pretty much been listening to this one Sam Smith Christmas song on repeat (his voice!).
– Packing well and having things organized makes me so happy. The Everygirl shared 3 tips for packing your carry-on.
– I thought this New Yorker article about YouTube and Vine stars was really interesting.
– Eva Chen talked to Fashionista about how she shops.
– An article about how my favorite NYC bookstore, the Strand, has stayed in business for so many years.
– Natalie has been killing it with her holiday posts this month!