How are we at the end of March already?? I’ve been a little quieter than usual on social media for the past few weeks, but I still thought it would be fun to take a look back at Instagram to remember what happened this month.
01. I finished up Dracula. I love these Penguin English Library editions, by the way.
02. My first attempt at making donuts at home. It was a success! Looking at this picture, I really want to make them again.
03. I made broccoli beef stir fry and rice noodles. It was my first time cooking rice noodles and it wasn’t hard, but I was worried that I would overcook the noodles. I kept a close eye on them and it was all good.
04. Ugh, more snow.
05. I went to West Elm to pick up a gift and saw the Kate Spade Saturday x West Elm collab in person. It was just as cute as it looked online. (P.S. Sad that Kate Spade Saturday site closed, but I think you might still find some pieces from the collection online.)
06. I totally jumped on the bandwagon and bought The Girl on the Train because it was popping up everywhere. I thought it was good/solid, but I’ll be sharing more of my thoughts when I do my monthly book reviews.
07. This is what the dresser next to my bed (my nightstand, basically) usually looks like. I keep my jewelry here and I always like my current read to be easily accessible.
08. I went to Philly two weekends ago and we had brunch at a little Mexican restaurant. The coffee was served in these adorable mugs and I kind of wanted to take one home with me (I didn’t though, because that would be stealing…).
09. Last week I felt like grey nails. Side note- do you spell it gray or grey? I go back and forth!
10. Another snap from Philly. Federal Donuts is so so yummy. I blogged about my first visit there last year and we had to go back on my most recent trip to Philly.
11. Farmer’s market flowers are back. I really want to pick up a bunch for my room.
If you’d like to see what I’m up to on Instagram, my username is @starcrossedsmil. What was the last thing you posted on Instagram?